ACME Markets, a Philadelphia based company, has opened its newest store at 40th and Walnut (former Fresh Grocer location) this morning.
Here are some more details on what the new store includes:
- A Deli department featuring such meal solutions as sushi, Poke bowls, Asian hot bar, focaccia pizza, BBQ station, and ACME’s first ever Sally the Robot salad station
• A full-service Butcher Block featuring fresh cut meats prepared daily by on-site butchers and a full-service seafood department
• A bakery with freshly made pastries, hot Italian bread, cookies, and cakes for special occasions
• Natural, organic, and gluten-free products throughout the store
• A beer and wine section, featuring local craft beer options
• In-store Starbucks
The store is open daily from 6 a.m. – 11 p.m.
Individuals interested in staff positions at the new store, can apply here.
A virtual ribbon-cutting ceremony for the new store was held on Thursday. At the ceremony, the ACME Markets Foundation donated $50,000 ($10,000 per organization) to several organizations fighting hunger and supporting the West Philadelphia community: Share Food Program, Greater Philadelphia Coalition Against Hunger, Netter Center for Community Partnerships, Together for West Philadelphia, and Philadelphia School District Home & School Council.
For more information about Philadelphia retail space for sale or lease in Philadelphia or about any other Philadelphia properties for sale or lease, please contact WCRE at 215-799-6900.
Wolf Commercial Real Estate, a full-service CORFAC International brokerage and advisory firm, is a premier Philadelphia commercial real estate broker that provides a full range of Philadelphia commercial real estate listings and services, property management services, and marketing commercial offices, medical properties, industrial properties, land properties, retail buildings and other Philadelphia commercial properties for buyers, tenants, investors and sellers.
Please visit our websites for a full listing of Philadelphia commercial properties for lease or sale through our Philadelphia commercial real estate brokerage firm.